2018-2019 MOUNTAIN BIKES OF VIETNAM BIKE TOURS
Mountain bikes are ideal for our tours; they are designed with a variety of terrain in mind. We like the versatility and durability this provides, as the paths our trips take are often broken or potholed. Tours almost always involve some off-roading, so mountain bikes are most suitable. They also have the range of gears necessary to cope with countryside hills.
Our new season 2019 customized models of FUJI (Founded in Japan as Nichibei Fuji, 1899) mountain bikes because they are high quality, durable pieces of equipment. Other bike brands utilized include: Cannondale 6, GT, Trek. Our bikes are available in sizes XS, S, L, XL & 13 inches to 24 inches.
- Each bike comes with a single water bottle cage; you are welcome to bring additional cages.
- Our bikes have gel seat cover slips to make for a softer ride (extra requested). If you have your own saddle, you are welcome to bring it and we'll fit it.
- On long tours women-specific seats are recommended. We have some available, but we cannot guarantee one for every tour please call ahead to confirm.
*NOTE: Bikes are available for rent for personal use.
*Bike rental price:
- 2 days (including overnight) = 12 per day
- 3-5 days (including overnight) = USD10 per day
- 6-10days (including overnight) = USD8 per day
Price is inclusive of quality helmet, lock.
Price is exclusive of tax 10% & transportation to your hotel (if any)
*Cycling jerseys for sale:
- USD35 per shirt/short with quality pad (made in Vietnam)
BIKES & HELMETS AT VIETNAM BIKE TOURS
Ho Chi Minh city:
Nha Trang city office:
Hue city office:
Hoi An Ancient Town office:
Why do we use the best helmets ?
Chris Boardman: "Helmets not even in top 10 of things that keep cycling safe"