BIKING half day RED DAO VILLAGE OF TAPHIN
Brief Itinerary:3 hours cycling (L)
Your ride will be mostly downhill through the outskirts of Sapa. You’ll pass through the town before heading downhill to the Taphin village. In Taphin, you’ll witness the daily life of the villagers and communities of the Red Dao and Black Hmong minorities. You will also have time to take a short walk around the village. At the end of the trip, you will be transported back to Sapa by car.
Note: It is possible to cycle back to Sapa, on a paved road, if you wish. A supply car will be provided.
- Support vehicle to carry gear, luggage, first aid
- English speaking tour guide
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel
- Meals as mentioned (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- All biking gear (bike, helmet, tool kit, water cage)
- Water, snacks, soft drinks, and fresh fruit on cycling days
Departure Dates: Daily
Group Size: Minimum of two and maximum of ten cyclists
Price: Rates vary. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs*