BIKING 2days/1night HUE to QUANG TRI
Day 1: Hue - Phuoc Tich - Quang Tri Citadel 60km+ cycling (L, D)
The day will begin with a ride from the hotel through the city of Hue. Then, you will work your way out of the city, passing rice fields and a big lagoon along the way. Eventually, we’ll arrive at an ancient village (from 1470) and stop for lunch. In the afternoon, we’ll arrive at Quang Tri citadel. There, we’ll enjoy dinner and stay overnight at a local homestay.
Day 2: Quang Tri - Vinh Moc - Hue 45km+ cycling (B, L)
We’ll enjoy breakfast at the homestay. Then, we’ll have a quick transfer to see the Vinh Moc tunnels - a historic site during Vietnam War where most of locals stayed underground. Afterward, we’ll head back to Dong Ha market and continue riding to Cua Viet beach for some swimming. Lunch will be held at a local restaurant before we cycle back along the coastal line to Hue to end the trip.
- Support vehicle to carry gear, luggage, first aid
- English speaking tour guide
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel
- Meals as mentioned (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- All biking gear (bike, helmet, tool kit, water cage)
- Water, snacks, soft drinks, and fresh fruit on cycling days
Departure Dates: Daily
Group Size: Minimum of two and maximum of ten cyclists
Price: Rates vary. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs*