Our network and reputation speak for themselves. Over the years, we have worked hard to develop strong relationships so that we can offer you the best possible experience. We will take you away from the mass-traveled routes, and introduce you to spectacular sights, sounds, and experiences that you won’t find anywhere else.Whether you’re a serious mountain biker, or just looking for an easy-going tour or charity event, you’ve come to the right place!
- A total passion for cycling; a passion we share with our customers – we are all about providing the best possible cycling experience in one of the world’s most beautiful environments.
- Eight offices in Vietnam that organize award-wining bicycle tours to all of your favorite destinations in Indochina.
- Top quality equipment and support vehicles.
- Attention to detail- we know it’s the small things that make a ‘good’ experience become a ‘great’ one.
- Value for money- we pride ourselves on providing a quality of service that surpasses customer expectation.
- Flexible cycle tours to suit every client’s need.
- Seamless operations across Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia and beyond;
- Unique experiences- our long history in the region enables us to share
- secret destinations with you.
- The best variety of hotels, restaurants and local eateries so that clients enjoy the true Indochina experience.
What other people are saying about us:
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site, enabling travelers to plan and have
the perfect trip. TripAdvisor offers trusted advice from real travelers and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features with seamless links to booking tools.
Vietnam Bike Tours has received the prestigious TripAdvisor® Certificate of
Excellence award for three consecutive years. The accolade, which honors
hospitality excellence, is given only to establishments that consistently achieve
outstanding traveler reviews.
United Hemispheres In-flight Magazine
United Hemispheres’ onboard magazine symbolizes the lifestyle of both the business and leisure traveler of the world’s leading airline.
United Hemisphere lists Vietnam Bike Tours as “one of the best things to do in
Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.”
Zoom WebTV is an information channel focusing on Deaf Culture around the
world. Zoom WebTC lists Vietnam Bike Tours as “the most skilled tour operator” to
organize bike tours for the hearing impaired.
Dabble Magazine is an interactive online resource for travel, design and food.
Dabble Magazine lists Ho Chi Minh City as one of “the best places for biking in the world”, and specifically recommends Vietnam Bike Tours for “a good adventure.”
Wild Asia’s Responsible Tourism Initiative (RTI) engages and encourages tourism operators in Asia to do more for their own destinations. Wild Asia presented Vietnam Bike Tours with the annual Responsible Tourism Award (RTA), which identifies Asia’s leaders in sustainable tourism.
“We strive to offer our customers a memorable experience, and [these] accolades [are] evidence that our hard work is translating into positive experiences.”
- Ngo Trong Huy, Chairman at Vietnam Bike Tours
Vietnam Bike Tours is on The Gaptravel Guide 2015, 2016 [Click here]
It's over 2 million young adults magazine